Legends on Coins — Transylvania
- Achatius Barcsai D.G. Pri. Tr. Pa. R.H. Do. et Si. Co.
- Achatius Barcsai, D.G., Prince of Transylvania, Lord of part of the Kingdom of Hungary and Count of the Szecklers.
- Arch. A.D. Bu. Pr. Tran. N.D. Lo. B.M.D. Etr.
- Archduchess of Austria, Duchess of Burgundy, Princess of Transylvania, married to the Duke of Lorraine and Bar, Grand Duke of Tuscany.
- Carol VI D.G. (Ro(m). Imp. S.A. Ger(m). Hisp. Hu(ng) (et) Bo(h) Rex
- Karl VI, D.G., R.I.S.A., King of Germany, Spain, Hungary, and Bohemia.