+7 495 925-96-98 8 800 600-56-13
Москва, Таможенный проезд, 6с9

I am not quite sure how to do it or if it costs money

As the name and description says: Fundamentally I got everything mostly searched for in POH (except for Canifis/Kharyll?) portal. . But now I have another issue. . I Want an Obelisk! The Requirements for this are as follows: 1 Marble Block (check!) So Far I have managed to RS gold find some via lamps; the Summoning Skill Quest gave me loads of Gold Ones.

I've tried to"freeload" in Soul Wars win lose or tie just to find zeal things for charms. . I even tried it with a friend thought its similar to Castle War, where you can play 1 on 1 as a personal game. (fail) The only option Im looking in is attempt to get my hunter up to lvl 54 and utilize that for Spirit Sprites. (note: I dont fight, so simply killing monsters isnt the one I need to perform ) Hmm... just need the Obelisk and my house is complete.

For anyone who was in the cc last night, you may know that I have finally decided on woodcutting for my first 99. I desired a skill that could not be"bought," per se. I will probably end up using one of them (fletching or cooking) to trim my woodcutting cape.

Here is the problem: I do not know how to get there. Certainly, I'm going to need to do this fast before I go insane. So I was wondering, what's the fastest way that nonetheless makes decent cash from 71-99? If there's a technique that involves switching tree types or using a different approach, please clarify it. And if you indicate the saw mill, could you explain how that works? I have been told it's excellent xp, but I am not quite sure how to do it or if it costs money.

Well I used to adore woodcutting, therefore I know a small bit about it, Ivy 68-99 is the fastest but you get nothing but birds nests from it, if I were you I would do 71-85 yews 85-99 magics for $ but if you don't need a great deal of cash go yews all of the way. You might also do maples but they're not worth a lot, maples are 100xp per log and really fast, almost as fast as maples. Summary: If you want Money 71-85 yews 85-99 magic. If you want no money at all 71-99 ivy. If you'd like barely anything Willows or Maples, Maples are far more but willows are buy OSRS gold faster. Everything depends on what you would like.

Зарегистрируйтесь или авторизуйтесь, чтобы оставлять сообщения.
Это очень просто и занимает буквально несколько секунд!

Авторизоваться Зарегистрироваться