+7 495 925-96-98 8 800 600-56-13
Москва, Таможенный проезд, 6с9
Maybe you want to log in
or sign up now?

Summer Newman is getting ready for a new June Hallmark movie premiere

While The Young and the Restless fans are getting used to a new actress in the role of Summer in Genoa City, the character’s former portrayer Hunter King is getting ready for a new June Hallmark movie premiere. Last month, we announced the news that King would be playing Addie in Hidden Gems, which airs Saturday, June 4, at 8 pm, and now we have your first look at her character in action.

Also set to be featured as part of the Summer Nights on Hallmark is Caribbean Summer starring actors Heather Hemmens and Ser’Darius Blain set to air on June 11. Moriah’s Lighthouse will air on June 18 with Rachelle Lefevre and Luke Macfarlane in the lead roles. Lastly, Two Tickets to Paradise, starring Ashley Williams, Ryan Paevey and Mary-Margaret Humes will air on June 25.

We have a suspicion that we know how this grumpy/sunshine story will end… It is a Hallmark Channel movie after all! And Y&R alum King had a blast filming the movie on location this spring, as she shared on Instagram. “From getting to work in Hawaii, to magically avoiding getting seasick (hallelujah), to working with such a fun cast and crew, and not to mention making some of the most amazing friends… I think it’s safe to say I had a shell of a time,” the punny actress wrote.

Mirchoff is best known for his recent role in ABC Family’s Good Trouble. Hunter will star as Addie, a young woman who accidentally loses her grandmother’s ring somewhere in the waters of Hawaii. Determined to get the ring back, she hires a professional diver to attempt to find the ring.

Never one to give up, Addie jumps aboard his boat and Jack finally gives in and agrees to help her. Finding one little ring in a very big ocean is a longshot but their adventure not only sends them to the depths of the sea but into each other’s arms on a romantic journey of a lifetime.

Holiday movie season is officially here, and no one does it better than Hallmark. With Hallmark Movies Now, you can get commercial-free streaming of some of your Hallmark favorites, including the Hall of Fame, original shows, and the holiday movies you love, all year long. You can choose to pay for your Hallmark Movies Now subscription monthly or annually. To help you fully enjoy the game, you are recommended to Buy Hallmark Movies Now Account at https://www.z2u.com/hallmark-movies-now/accounts-5-18045.

In addition to producing quality content like this, I urge you to take your time and give the game drift hunters a go since I have no doubt that you are a fan of fast automobiles.

The movie premiere is always exciting for new people especially when they really want to watch movies for the first time. The executive resume writing services share some of the quickest premiere events that people go and watch in selected places.

Зарегистрируйтесь или авторизуйтесь, чтобы оставлять сообщения.
Это очень просто и занимает буквально несколько секунд!

Авторизоваться Зарегистрироваться